We are using PaySchools for the Curley Card (The Curley Card is the same as the student ID card.) This is the site for our parents to register their son and set up an account to add and monitor their son’s lunch cards. If you used the system last year, you should not have to do anything, except add money to the card. Use the following link.
Online payment site
You must register for this service. Here is also a toolkit to help you with that process.
Download and print out these forms.
- MVA Form – Identity or Attendance Verification
Instructions are as follows:
Complete Section A: Parent/Guardian Signature and Applicant Signature required.
Submit form, with Section A completed, to Mrs. Stephanie Raynor in the Main Office.
You will be contacted by Mrs. Raynor to make arrangements to pick up the completed document. The sealed envelope must be obtained in-person, because the Curley seal must remain intact until submitted to the MVA. This form is only required when students are going to the MVA to obtain their Learner’s Permit and not a required form for the school.
- Notice of Required Health Forms for Freshman and Transfers
- Health Questionnaire with Sports Physical (This form includes the Physical Exam Form as page 4.)
- Physical Exam Form only
- Medical Administration form 23-24
- OTC (Over the Counter) Medication Consent Form
- Maryland Immunization Certification Form
- Seizure Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Form
- Diabetes Supplemental Form
- Food Allergy Emergency Care Plan
- XLNT Brain Baseline Testing